Report NEP-AGR-2018-02-05This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abdelmajid Saidi & Mohammed Diouri, 2017.
"Food self-sufficiency under the Green-Morocco Plan
[L'Autosuffisance alimentaire dans le cadre du Plan Maroc Vert]," Post-Print halshs-01613992, HAL.
- Urcil Papito Kenfack Essougong, 2017.
"Urban and peri-urban agriculture in Cameroon: Status and perspectives for development
[Agriculture urbaine et peri-urbaine au Cameroun: Etats des lieux et perspectives de développement]," Post-Print hal-01651904, HAL.
- Kym Anderson, 2017. "From taxing to subsidizing farmers in China Post-1978," Departmental Working Papers 2017-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Halkos, George & Managi, Shunsuke, 2017. "Land use, forest preservation and biodiversity in Asia," MPRA Paper 82883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2017. "Environment Case Study: Forestry and Water Management in Thailand: A Win Win Situation," MPRA Paper 83415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attavanich, Witsanu & Mungkung, Rattanawan & Mahathanaseth, Itthipong & Sanglestsawai, Santi & Jirajari, Athiwatr, 2016. "Developing Green GDP Accounting for Thai Agricultural Sector Using the Economic Input Output - Life Cycle Assessment to Assess Green Growth," MPRA Paper 83785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eddi Fontanari, 2017. "The Modern Agricultural Cooperative: A Cognitive-Knowledge-Based Approach," Euricse Working Papers 1791, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Bakari, Sayef & Mabrouki, Mohamed, 2017. "The Effect of Agricultural Exports on Economic Growth in South-Eastern Europe: An Empirical Investigation Using Panel Data," MPRA Paper 83810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hegadekatti, Kartik, 2017. "Planning and Construction of Canop-E Networks for Inclusive, Sustainable Growth in Developing Countries (E.g.- India)," MPRA Paper 82859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lionel Nesta & Elena Verdolini & Francesco Vona, 2018. "Threshold Policy Effects and Directed Technical Change in Energy Innovation," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Ronen, Eyal, 2017. "The Trade-Enhancing Effects of Non-Tariff Measures on Virgin Olive Oil," MPRA Paper 83753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winkelried, Diego, 2017. "Unit roots in real primary commodity prices? A meta-analysis of the Grilli and Yang data set," Working Papers 2017-013, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2017. "The Impact of Olive Oil Exports on Economic Growth: Empirical Analysis from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 82812, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2017.
- Laura Alfaro & Pol Antras & Davin Chor & Paola Conconi, 2018. "Internalizing Global Value Chains: A Firm-Level Analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/264398, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.