Report NEP-AGR-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Watanabe, Mariko, 2016. "Does market upgrading benefit farmers? : market differentiation, contract farming, and professional cooperatives in China's pork processing industry," IDE Discussion Papers 612, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Marcel Kohler, 2016. "An Economic Assessment of Bioethanol Production from Sugar Cane: The Case of South Africa," Working Papers 630, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Lajos Barath & Imre Ferto, 2016. "Productivity and Convergence in European Agriculture," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1626, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Lajos Barath & Raushan Bokusheva & Imre Ferto, 2016. "Studying Farm Insurance Demand under Financial Constraints," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1625, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Armand, Alex & Attanasio, Orazio & Carneiro, Pedro & Lechene, Valérie, 2016. "The Effect of Gender-Targeted Conditional Cash Transfers on Household Expenditures: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 11465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sedik, David & Ulbricht, Carl & Dzhamankulov, Nuritdin, 2016. "The architecture of food safety control in the European Union and the Eurasian Economic Union," IAMO Discussion Papers 156, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Kaywana Raeburn & Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo, 2016. "Determinants of Food Consumption Choices: Experimental Evidence from St. Kitts," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-43, CIRANO.
- Sudhanshu Handa & Luisa Natali & David Seidenfeld & Gelson Tembo & Benjamin Davis & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, "undated". "Can Unconditional Cash Transfers Lead to Sustainable Poverty Reduction? Evidence from two government-led programmes in Zambia," Papers inwopa858, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Freni, Giuseppe & Salvadori, Neri, 2016. "Ricardo on Machinery: A Textual Analysis," MPRA Paper 73427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamal Saggi & Mark Wu, 2016. "Trade and Agricultural Disease: Import Restrictions in the Wake of the India – Agricultural Products Dispute," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 16-00016, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2016. "A holistic approach for assessing the system of governance of agrarian sustainability," MPRA Paper 73413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Adler & David Anthoff & Valentina Bosetti & Greg Garner & Klaus Keller & Nicolas Treich, 2016. "Priority for the Worse Off and the Social Cost of Carbon," Working Papers 2016.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rodrigo Aranda Balcazar & Michael Darden & Donald Rose, 2016. "Information, Choice, and Obesity: Measuring the Impact of the New York City Calorie Labeling Mandate on Obesity," Working Papers 1611, Tulane University, Department of Economics.