Report NEP-AGR-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uzun Vasily & Shagaida Natalia & Gataulina Ekaterina & Yanbykh Renata, 2016. "Import substitution in the wake of food embargo," Published Papers ppaper-2016-252, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2016.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Pasquale Marcello Falcone & Enrica Imbert & Marcello Morone & Andrea Morone, 2016. "New consumers behaviours in the sharing economy: An experimental analysis on food waste reduction," Working Papers 2016/11, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Marion Dupoux, 2016. "The land use change time-accounting failure," Working Papers 2016/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Pavneet Kaur & Naresh Singla, 2016. "Contract Farming In India: Models And Impacts," Working papers 2016-06-11, Voice of Research.
- Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta & Peter Wanke, 2016. "Efficiency in South African Agriculture: A Two-Stage Fuzzy Approach," Working Papers 201658, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Magali Aubert, 2015. "The determinants of selling through a short food supply chains: an application to the French case," Post-Print hal-01296422, HAL.
- Krupa Mehta, 2016. "A Study On Consumer Behaviour Towards Private Label Brands With Respect To Groceries," Working papers 2016-06-08, Voice of Research.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2016. "Indonesia Country Water Assessment," ADB Reports RPT167988, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Benjamin Eden, 2016. "Price Dispersion And Demand Uncertainty: Evidence From Us Scanner Data," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 16-00015, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Lans, Cheryl, 2016. "Worldwide Opportunities on Organic Farms (WWOOF) as part of the existing care economy in Canada," MPRA Paper 72713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goedele Van den Broeck & Johan Swinnen & Miet Maertens, 2016. " Global value chains, large-scale farming, and poverty: long-term effects in Senegal," Working Papers Department of Economics 546809, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Mark Rosenzweig & Christopher Udry, 2016. "External Validity in a Stochastic World," Working Papers 1054, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Elettra Agliardi, 2016. "Ambiguity and the precautionary principle in climate change policies: a note," Working Paper series 16-22, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Stefano Carattini & Alessandro Tavoni, 2016. "How green are economists?," GRI Working Papers 247, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.