Report NEP-AGR-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heinz-Peter Witzke & Pavel Ciaian & Jacques Delince, 2014. "CAPRI long-term climate change scenario analysis: The AgMIP approach," JRC Working Papers JRC85872, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak & Mark Rosenzweig, 2014. "Risk, Insurance and Wages in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 19811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus Heckenmüller & Daiju Narita & Gernot Klepper, 2014. "Global Availability of Phosphorus and Its Implications for Global Food Supply: An Economic Overview," Kiel Working Papers 1897, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Alessandro Tarozzi & Jaikishan Desai & Kristin Johnson, 2013. "On the impact of microcredit: Evidence from a randomized intervention in rural Ethiopia," Economics Working Papers 1407, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig & Christopher Udry, 2014. "Rainfall Forecasts, Weather and Wages over the Agricultural Production Cycle," NBER Working Papers 19808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Di Corato, Luca & Hess, Sebastian, 2013. "Farmland Investments in Africa: What’s the Deal?," Working Paper Series 2013:10, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Nguyen, Thi Phuong Loan, 2013. "The Legal Framework of Vietnam’s Water Sector: Update 2013," MPRA Paper 52996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monchuk, Victoria, 2013. "Poverty reduction and investing in people : the new role of safety nets in Africa experiences from 22 countries," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 83911, The World Bank.
- Keijiro Otsuka & Ridish Pokharel, 2014. "In search of appropriate institutions for forest management," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-25, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Bell, Peter N, 2014. "Farmland Ownership Restrictions: Between a Rock and a Hard Place," MPRA Paper 53033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baake, Pio & Huck, Steffen, 2013. "Crop failures and export tariffs," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-315, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Leith, Peat & Ogier, Emily & Pecl, Gretta & Hoshino, Eriko & Davidson, Julie & Haward, Marcus, 2013. "Towards a diagnostic approach to climate adaptation for fisheries," Working Papers 2013-20, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 01 Nov 2013.
- Wiktor Adamowicz & Mark Dickie & Shelby Gerking & Marcella Veronesi & David Zinner, 2013. "Household Decision-Making and Valuation of Environmental Health Risks to Parents and their Children," NCEE Working Paper Series 201306, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Dec 2013.