Report NEP-AGR-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Gilbert & Wyn Morgan, 2010. "Has food price volatility risen?," Department of Economics Working Papers 1002, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Raúl Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2010. "Terms of trade of agricultural and food products, 1951‐2000," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1003, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Tuya Altangerel & Fernando Henao, 2010. "Sustainable Agriculture: A Way Out of Food Poverty," One Pager 104, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shimshack, Jay P. & Ward, Michael B., 2010. "Mercury advisories and household health trade-offs," MPRA Paper 22584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nirupama S. Rao, 2010. "Taxation and the Extraction of Exhaustible Resources: Evidence From California Oil Production," Working Papers 1006, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Alessandro Corsi & Cristina Salvioni, 2010. "Is multivariate probit really useless in analysing off-farm labour participation of farm couples? A note," CHILD Working Papers wp03_10, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Christian Lehmann & Raquel Tsukada & Acácio Lourete, 2010. "Low-Cost Technologies Towards Achieving the Millennium Development Goals: The Case of Rainwater Harvesting," Policy Research Brief 12, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.