Report NEP-AGR-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Markussen & Finn Tarp & Katleen Van den Broeck, 2009. "The Forgotten Property Rights: Restrictions on Land Use in Vietnam," Discussion Papers 09-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Miet Maertens & Bart Minten & Jo Swinnen, 2009. "Growth in high-value export markets in Sub-Saharan Africa and its development implications," LICOS Discussion Papers 24509, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota, 2009. "Is Fair Trade Honey Sweeter? An Empirical Analysis on the Effect of Affiliation on Productivity," CEIS Research Paper 141, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Jun 2009.
- Francisco Peñaranda & Augusto Rupérez-Micola, 2009. "On the drivers of commodity co-movement: Evidence from biofuels," Economics Working Papers 1174, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2011.
- Vanhaute, Eric, 2009. "From famine to food crisis. What history can teach us about local and global subsistence crises," MPRA Paper 17630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Clarke & Sefan Dercon, 2009. "Insurance, Credit and Safety Nets for the Poor in a World of Risk," Working Papers 81, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Hisatoshi Hoken & Hiroshi Sato, 2009. "Economic Roles of Farmer's Specialized Cooperatives under Agro-industrialization in Rural China: An Empirical Analysis based on Household and Administrative Village Surveys," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-086, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- David A. Hennessy & Hongli Feng, 2009. "Paradox for Agro-Environmental Land Policy, A," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp499, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Waleerat Suphannachart & Peter Warr, 2009. "Research and Productivity in Thai Agriculture," Departmental Working Papers 2009-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jisun Kim, 2009. "The World Trade Organization and Climate Change: Challenges and Options," Working Paper Series WP09-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Galarza, Francisco, 2009. "Choices under Risk in Rural Peru," MPRA Paper 17708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:wsu:wpaper:gallardo-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thijs Vandemoortele & Scott Rozelle & Johan F.M. Swinnen & Tao Xiang, 2009. "Quality and Inclusion of Producers in Value Chains: A Theoretical Note," LICOS Discussion Papers 24609, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.