Report NEP-AGR-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hiroshi Ohashi & Keiji Saito, 2009. ""Farm Size, Productivity, and Speculative Motives in Agricultural Land: Why Japanese Farmers are So Small in Scale?" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-209, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2009. "Governing of Agro-Ecosystem Services," MPRA Paper 15492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dlw:wpaper:09-03. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kolev, Atanas & Riess, Armin, 2007. "Environmental and technology externalities: policy and investment implications," EIB Papers 12/2007, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Horn, Henrik, 2009. "The Burden of Proof in National Treatment Disputes and the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Alan J. Krupnick & Richard G. Newell & Ian W.H. Parry & William A. Pizer, 2009. "Designing Climate Mitigation Policy," NBER Working Papers 15022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erich Gundlach & Martin Paldam, 2009. "The agricultural and the democratic transitions. Causality and the Roundup model," Kiel Working Papers 1521, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.