Report NEP-AGR-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herrmann, Michael & Svarin, David, 2009. "Environmental pressures and rural-urban migration: The case of Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 12879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sahlén, Linda, 2009. "Essays on Environmental and Development Economics - Public Policy, Resource Prices and Global Warming," Umeå Economic Studies 762, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Sundström, Kristian & Andersson, Henrik, 2009. "Swedish Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Food Safety - a Contingent Valuation Study on Salmonella Risk," Working Papers 2009:2, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Andrea BONFIGLIO, 2008. "Evaluating Implications of Agricultural Policies in a Rural Region through a CGE Analysis," Working Papers 328, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Nwachukwu, Ifeanyi N. & Agwu, Nnanna M. & Ezeh, Chima I. & Mbanasor, Jude A. & Onyenweaku, Chris O. & Kamalu, Chinedu E., 2008. "Evaluation of Second National Fadama Development Project in Nigeria: A Rapid Policy Appraisal," MPRA Paper 12914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bettina Kretschmer & Sonja Peterson & Adriana Ignaciuk, 2008. "Integrating Biofuels into the DART Model," Kiel Working Papers 1472, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Josep Ma. Argiles (UB) & Josep Garcia Bladon (IQS) & Teresa Monllau (UPF), 2009. "Fair value versus historic cost Valuation for Biological assets: Implications for the quality of financial information," Working Papers in Economics 215, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Jayasinghe, Sampath J.D.Y. & Beghin, John C. & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2010. "Determinants of World Demand for U.S. Corn Seeds: The Role of Trade Costs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13018, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.