Report NEP-AGR-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saghaian, Sayed & Ozertan, Gokhan & Spaulding, Aslihan, 2008. "The Impacts of Atlantic Bonito Rush and the Avian Influenza on Meat Products in Turkey," MPRA Paper 8507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurt Niquidet & Glen O'Kelly, 2008. "Forest-Mill Integration: A Transaction Costs Perspective," Working Papers 2008-07, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Clive L Spash, 2008. "The Contingent Valuation Method: Retrospect and Prospect," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-04, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Clive L Spash, 2008. "Ecosystems Services Valuation," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-03, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2008-25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore