Report NEP-AGR-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ephraim W. Chirwa, 2007. "Sources of Technical Efficiency among Smallholder Maize Farmers in Southern Malawi," Research Papers RP_172 Key words: smallho, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Uwe A. Schneider & Michael Obersteiner & Erwin Schmid & Bruce A. McCarl, 2007. "Agricultural adaptation to climate policies under technical change," Working Papers FNU-133, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2008.
- Item repec:ias:fpaper:08-wp462 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Obasi O. Ukoha, 2007. "Relative Price Variability and Inflation: Evidence from the Agricultural Sector in Nigeria," Research Papers RP_171 Key words: price v, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Simtowe, Franklin, 2008. "The Impact of Access to Credit on the Adoption of Tobacco in Malawi," MPRA Paper 7368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:mcd:mcddps:2008_03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Quamrul Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2008. "Malthusian Population Dynamics: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2008-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12870 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Feng, Hongli & Rubin, Ofir & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Impacts of Ethanol from Iowa Corn: Life Cycle Analysis Versus System-Wide Accounting," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12871, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2008. "An Anatomy of State Failures in The Forest Management in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 6513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acosta Reveles, Irma Lorena, 2008.
"Mujeres trabajadoras en el medio rural. Una aproximación a la agricultura mexicana
[Women Laborers In Rural Areas. An Approach To The Mexican Agriculture]," MPRA Paper 7366, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- David E. Clark, 2007. "Valuing Environmental Quality: A Space-Based Strategy," Working Papers and Research 0702, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Rousseau Sandra, 2008. "Enforcement Aspects of Conservation Policies: Compensation Payments versus Reserves," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0801, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.