Report NEP-AGR-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joachim Zietz & R. Alan Seals, 2006. "Genetically Modified Maize, Biodiversity, and Subsistence Farming in Mexico," Working Papers 200604, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12691 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fullerton, Thomas, 2006. "Water transfers in El Paso County, Texas," MPRA Paper 432, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:mz-minag-rr-59e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gundersen, Craig & Kreider, Brent, 2006. "Food Stamps and Food Insecurity: What Can Be Learned in the Presence of Non-Classical Measurement Error?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12690, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anders Skonhoft, 2006. "The silence of the lambs," Working Paper Series 7706, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- John Hartwick, 2006. "The Control of Land Rent in the Fortified Farming Town," Working Papers 1096, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Resende-Filho, Moises & Buhr, Brian, 2006. "A Principal-Agent Model for Evaluating the Economic Value of a Beef Traceability System: A Case Study with Injection-site Lesions Control in Fed Cattle," MPRA Paper 467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simtowe, Franklin & Zeller, Manfred, 2006. "Determinants of Moral Hazard in Microfinance: Empirical Evidence from Joint Liability Lending Programs in Malawi," MPRA Paper 461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Vanhoucke, 2006. "A scatter search procedure for maximizing the net present value of a project under renewable resource constraints," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/417, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Wagner, Martin, 2006. "The Carbon Kuznets Curve. A Cloudy Picture Emitted by Bad Econometrics?," Economics Series 197, Institute for Advanced Studies.