Report NEP-AGR-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-09-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jain, Varinder, 2006. "Political Economy of Electricity Subsidy: Evidence from Punjab," MPRA Paper 240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-09-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-09-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea BONFIGLIO, 2006. "Comparing Environmental Impact of Alternative CAP Scenarios Estimated Through an Artificial Neural Network," Working Papers 269, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Swenson, David A. & Eathington, Liesl, 2006. "Determining the Regional Economic Values of Ethanol Production in Iowa Considering Different Levels of Local Investment," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12687, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jutta Roosen & StÃ©phan Marette & Sandrine Blanchemanche & Philippe Verger, 2007. "Does Health Information Matter for Modifying Consumption? A Field Experiment Measuring the Impact of Risk Information on Fish Consumption," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp434, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.