Report NEP-AGR-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duffy, Michael & Smith, Darnell, 2007. "2006 Iowa Land Value Survey," Staff General Research Papers 12575, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Elanor Starmer, Aimee Witteman and Timothy A. Wise, . "06-03 "Feeding the Factory Farm: Implicit Subsidies to the Broiler Chicken Industry"," GDAE Working Papers 06-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- David Roodman, 2005. "Production-weighted Estimates of Aggregate Protection in Rich Countries toward Developing Countries," Working Papers 66, Center for Global Development.
- Swenson, David A., 2006. "The Economic Impacts of Increased Fruits and Vegetable Consumption in Iowa: Phase II," Staff General Research Papers 12646, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Swenson, David A., 2006. "Measuring the Economic Impacts of Buy Local Campaigns in Iowa," Staff General Research Papers 12645, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- D. J. Bandaragoda, 2006. "Status of Institutional Reforms for Integrated Water Resources Management in Asia: Indications from Policy Reviews in Five Countries," IWMI Working Papers H038707, International Water Management Institute.
- Timo Kuosmanen, 2006. "Valuing Environmental Factors in Cost-Benefit Analysis Using Data Envelopment Analysis," Working Papers 2006.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrea M. Leiter & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2006. "Proportionality of Willingness to Pay to Small Risk Changes – The Impact of Attitudinal Factors in Scope Tests," Working Papers 2006.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Corrado Di Maria & Edwin van der Werf, 2006. "Carbon Leakage Revisited: Unilateral Climate Policy with Directed Technical Change," Working Papers 2006.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Olof Johansson Stenman & Minhaj Mahmud & Peter Martinsson, 2006. "Trust, Trust Games and Stated Trust: Evidence from Rural Bangladesh," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/11, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Aurelia Bengochea-Morancho & Rafael Morales-Lage, 2006. "The Impact of Population on CO2 Emissions: Evidence From European Countries," Working Papers 2006.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Philippe Tulkens & Henry Tulkens, 2006. "The White House and the Kyoto Protocol: Double Standards on Uncertainties and Their Consequences," Working Papers 2006.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.