Report NEP-AGR-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan Matthews & Jacques Gallezot, 2006. "The role of EBA in the political economy of CAP reform," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp133, IIIS.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hall, Andy & Dijkman, Jeroen, 2006. "Capacity development for agricultural biotechnology in developing countries: Concepts, contexts, case studies and operational challenges of a systems perspective," MERIT Working Papers 003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher Stevens, 2006. "Why unwinding preferences is not the same as liberalisation: the case of sugar," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp137, IIIS.
- Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera & Alessandro Lanza, 2006. "On the Robustness of Robustness Checks of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Working Papers 20060501, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised May 2006.
- Geoff Tansey, 2006. "Global rules, patent power and our food future: controlling the food system in the 21st century," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp130, IIIS.