Report NEP-AGR-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miranowski, John, 2005. "Energy Demand and Capacity to Adjust in U.S. Agricultural Production," Staff General Research Papers 12629, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kristina Toderich & Tsuneo Tsukatani & Munimjon Abdusamatov & Rahmon Rahmatulloev & Rustam Latipov & Timur Khujanazarov, 2006. "A Farm in Kumsangir of Tajikistan: A Perspective of Water/land Use along Pyandzh River," KIER Working Papers 619, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:hst:hstdps:d06-161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reich, Denis & Kliebenstein, James, 2006. "Economics of Breeding, Gestating and Farrowing Hogs in 'Natural Pork' Production; Financial Comparison," Staff General Research Papers 12613, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kliebenstein, James & Hurley, Terrance M. & Orazem, Peter & Miller, D. & May, S., 2006. "A Look at the Employment in the United States Swine Production Industry," Staff General Research Papers 12616, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nader Ghotbi & Tsuneo Tsukatani, 2006. "Interstates Cooperation for Irrigation of Amu Darya River Banks, Its Potential Role as a Solution for the Poppy Problem," KIER Working Papers 612, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Brumm, Michael C. & Buhr, Brian L. & Holtkamp, D. & Kliebenstein, James, 2005. "Economic Analysis of Pig Space: Comparison of Production System Impacts," Staff General Research Papers 12618, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Brzozowski & Yuqian Lu, 2006. "Home Cooking, Food Consumption and Food Production among the Unemployed and Retired Households," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 151, McMaster University.
- Jim Hight & Grant Ferrier, 2006. "Building Capacity to Monitor Water Quality: A First Step to Cleaner Water in Developing Countries," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2006/3, OECD Publishing.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Chad Steinberg, 2006. "Do South-South Trade Agreements Increase Trade? Commodity-Level Evidence from COMESA," Working Papers gueconwpa~06-06-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Pamela Kaval & Matthew Roskruge, 2008. "The Value of Native Birds in New Zealand: Results of a Waikato Survey," Working Papers in Economics 08/06, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Duarte, Clara Costa & Sa, Maria A. Cunha e, 2006. "Forest vintages and carbon sequestration," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp482, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.