Report NEP-AGR-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leeuwen, Eveline S. van & Nijkamp, Peter, 2004. "The Embeddedness of small enterprises to the rural local economy of small and medium sized towns," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2004-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edelman, Mark, 2005. "An Iowa Perspective for Enhancing Rural Development and Vitality in the 2007 Farm Bill," Staff General Research Papers 12390, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Edelman, Mark & Burke, Sandra Charvat, 2004. "Iowa Communities of Distinction: A Summary Analysis of Success Factors & Lessons Learned from In-Depth Studies of Selected Iowa Communities," Staff General Research Papers 12392, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:200501 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan Conning & Christopher Udry, 2005. "Rural Financial Markets in Developing Countries," Working Papers 914, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.