Report NEP-AGR-2005-05-14This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:000116:000970 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000138:000683 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bharat Ramaswami & Pratap Singh Birthal & P.K. Joshi, 2005. "Efficiency and distribution in contract farming:The case of Indian poultry growers," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 05-01, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- David M. Brasington & Diane Hite, 2005. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2005-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Xenia Matschke, 2005. "Food Protection for Sale," Working papers 2005-13, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2005.
- John Quiggin, 2005. "The precautionary principle in environmental policy and the theory of choice under uncertainty," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WPM05_3, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, "undated". "Information and the Risk-Averse Firm," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR03_2, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2004. "Output Price Subsidies in a Stochastic World," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR04_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.