Report NEP-AGR-2000-09-18This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Nijkamp & Gabriella Vindigni, 2000. "Food Security and Agricultural Sustainability - A Comparative Multi-Country Assessment of Critical Success Factors," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-070/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- N. Malysheva & A. Shvidenko & S.V. Petelina & A. Oeskog, 2000. "An Overview of Remote Sensing in Russian Forestry," Working Papers ir00034, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- W. Lutz & L. Prieto & W.C. Sanderson, 2000. "Population, Development, and Environment on the Yucatan Peninsula: From Ancient Maya to 2030," Working Papers rr00014, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- W. Lutz & S. Scherbov & A. Fuernkranz-Prskawetz & M. Dworak & G. Feichtinger, 2000. "Population, Natural Resources and Food Security Lessons from Comparing Full and Reduced Form Models," Working Papers ir00038, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- V. Stolbovoi, 2000. "Soils of Russia: Correlated with the Revised Legend of the FAO Soil Map of the World and World Reference Base for Soil Resources," Working Papers rr00013, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- James Levinsohn & Amil Petrin, 2000. "Estimating Production Functions Using Inputs to Control for Unobservables," NBER Working Papers 7819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fip:fedkms:10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2000. "Environmental Risk Management and the Business Firm," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-23, CIRANO.
- Item repec:fip:fedkms:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20000058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cees van Beers & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2000. "The Impact of Environmental Policy on Foreign Trade: Tobey revisited with a Bilateral Flow Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-069/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- M. Obersteiner & Y.M. Ermoliev & M. Gluck & M. Jonas & S. Nilsson & A. Shvidenko, 2000. "Avoiding a Lemons Market by Including Uncertainty in the Kyoto Protocol: Same Mechanism - Improved Rules," Working Papers ir00043, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2000. "Strategic Trade, Competitive Industries and Agricultural Trade Disputes," NBER Working Papers 7822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.