Report NEP-AGR-1999-05-03This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Perrings, Charles & Ansuategui Cobo, José Alberto, 1999. "Transboundary Externalities in the Environmental Transition Hypothesis," BILTOKI 1999-05, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Item repec:boc:bococf:321 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ernst J. Bos & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 1998. "Economic Evaluation, Land/Water Use, and Sustainable Nature Conservation of 'De Vechtstreek' Wetlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-036/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- M. Alier & Martin David Kaufman, 1999. "Nonrenewable Resources: A Case for Persistent Fiscal Surpluses," IMF Working Papers 99/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:boc:bococf:732 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:boc:bococf:322 is not listed on IDEAS anymore