Report NEP-AGE-2020-02-10This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bradley, Elizabeth & Chen, Xi & Tang, Gaojie, 2020. "Social Security Expansion and Neighborhood Cohesion: Evidence from Community-Living Older Adults in China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 453, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Luca Marchiori, 2020. "PENELOPE: Luxembourg Tool for Pension Evaluation and Long-Term Projection Exercises," BCL working papers 140, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Wenliang Hou & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher, 2020. "Social Security Is a Great Equalizer," Issues in Brief 2020-2, Center for Retirement Research.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Stephen Utkus, 2020. "Target Date Funds and Portfolio Choice in 401(k) Plans," NBER Working Papers 26684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Gal Wettstein & Wenliang Hou, 2019. "How Big Is the Government Subsidy for Medicare Part D?," Issues in Brief 2019-20, Center for Retirement Research.
- Yan, Binjian & Chen, Xi & Gill, Thomas M., 2020. "Health Inequality among Chinese Older Adults: The Role of Childhood Circumstances," GLO Discussion Paper Series 451, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Li, Yaxi & Xue, Qian-Li & Odden, Michelle C. & Chen, Xi & Wu, Chenkai, 2020. "Early Life Environments and Frailty in Old Age among Chinese Older Adults," GLO Discussion Paper Series 454, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Sacco, Lawrence B & König, Stefanie & Westerlund, Hugo & Platts, Loretta G., 2020. "Informal caregiving and quality of life among older adults: Prospective analyses from the Swedish Longitudinal Occupational Survey of Health (SLOSH)," SocArXiv qk6xr, Center for Open Science.
- Anek Belbase & Andrew D. Eschtruth, 2020. "How Will Emerging Computers Affect Older Workers by 2040?," Issues in Brief 2020-1, Center for Retirement Research.
- C. Bonnet & F. Godet & A. Solaz, 2019. "Gendered economic determinants of couple formation over 50 in France," Documents de Travail de l'Insee - INSEE Working Papers g2019-13, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques.
- Philippe De Donder & Marie-Louise Leroux, 2019. "Long Term Care Insurance with State-Dependent Preferences," CESifo Working Paper Series 8017, CESifo Group Munich.