Report NEP-AGE-2019-05-27This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Button, 2019. "Population Aging, Age Discrimination, and Age Discrimination Protections at the 50th Anniversary of the Age Discrimination in Employment Act," NBER Working Papers 25850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hervé Boulhol, 2019. "Objectives and challenges in the implementation of a universal pension system in France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1553, OECD Publishing.
- Masaya Yasuoka, 2019. "Elderly Labor and Precautionary Saving," Discussion Paper Series 193, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Daron Acemoglu & Pascual Restrepo, 2018. "Demographics and Automation," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-299, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Bernhard Hammer & Sonja Spitzer & Lili Vargha & Tanja IsteniÄ, 2019. "The Gender Dimension of Intergenerational Transfers in Europe," VID Working Papers 1907, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Francesco Menoncin & Sergio Vergalli, 2019. "Optimal Stopping Time, Consumption, Labour, and Portfolio Decision for a Pension Scheme," Working Papers 2019.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- van Dalen, Harry & Henkens, Kene, 2018. "Do people really want freedom of choice? : Assessing preferences of pension holders," Other publications TiSEM 448e8a93-9ded-401f-9da0-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Shari Eli & Trevon D. Logan & Boriana Miloucheva, 2019. "Physician Bias and Racial Disparities in Health: Evidence from Veterans' Pensions," NBER Working Papers 25846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reason Machete, 2019. "Options to Receive Retirement Gratuity," Papers 1905.06733, arXiv.org, revised May 2019.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Matteo Gomellini & Paolo Sestito, 2019. "Demography and Productivity in the Italian Manufacturing Industry: Yesterday and Today," CEIS Research Paper 457, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 16 May 2019.
- Beetsma, Roel & Chen, Damiaan & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2019. "Unhedgeable Inflation Risk within Pension Schemes," CEPR Discussion Papers 13742, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gunes Asik, 2018. "Impact of early retirement incentives on labor supply of young men and women : evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 20180002, UMR Développement et Sociétés, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Institut de Recherche pour le Développement.
- -, 2019. "Experiencias y prioridades para incluir a las personas mayores en la implementación y seguimiento de la Agenda 2030 para el Desarrollo Sostenible," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México (Estudios e Investigaciones) 44600, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).