Report NEP-AGE-2018-12-03This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Parente, Rafael Machado, 2018. "Social security reform, retirement and occupational behavior," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 803, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Haiyue Yu & Jin Cao & Shulong Kang, 2018. "Fertility Cost, Intergenerational Labor Division, and Female Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7293, CESifo.
- Danilo Cavapozzi & Chiara Dal Bianco, "undated". "The effect of work disability on the intention to retire of older workers," Working Papers 2018:26, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ramon Alemany & Mercedes Ayuso Gutiérrez & Montserrat Guillen, 2018. "Impact of home and leisure accident rates on disability and costs of long term care in Spain," Working Papers 2018-03, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- OSHIO Takashi, 2018. "Health Capacity to Work and Its Long-term Trend among the Japanese Elderly," Discussion papers 18079, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- A. Elif Posos Devrani, 2018. "Media Literacy in Turkey: Different Generations and Different Approaches," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7310015, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Arkhangelskiy, Vladimir (Архангельский, Владимир) & Shulgin, Sergey (Шульгин, Сергей) & Pustovalov, Denis (Пустовалов, Денис) & Zinkina, Yulia (Зинькина, Юлия), 2017. "Regional differentiation of demographic processes in the Russian Federation [Региональная Дифференциация Демографических Процессов В Российской Федерации]," Working Papers 021706, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Christophe Courbage & Guillem Montoliu-Montes & Béatrice Rey, 2018. "How vulnerable is risk aversion to wealth, health and other risks? An empirical analysis for Europe," Working Papers 1827, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.