Report NEP-AGE-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bagis, Bilal, 2017. "Macroeconomic Implications of Changes in Social Security Rules," MPRA Paper 84051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathias Dolls & Philipp Dörrenberg & Andreas Peichl & Holger Stichnoth, 2018. "Do Retirement Savings Increase in Response to Information About Retirement and Expected Pensions?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6842, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gu, Ke & Stoyanov, Andrey, 2018. "Skills, Population Aging, and the Pattern of Trade," MPRA Paper 84349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stark, Oded & Curkowska-Torzewska, Ewa, 2018. "Gender differentiation in intergenerational care-giving and migration choices," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 104, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Dorothee Ihle, 2017. "Quantile Treatment Effects of Riester Participation on Wealth," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 954, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Pilar García-Gómez & Sergi Jiménez Martín & Judit Vall Castelló, 2018. "Trends in Labor Force Participation of Older Workers in Spain 1980-2015," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2018-04, FEDEA.
- Marguerite DeLiema & Martha Deevy & Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2017. "Exploring the Risks and Consequences of Elder Fraud Victimization: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers wp374, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Philip Armour, 2017. "The Reintroduction of the Social Security Statement and its Effect on Social Security Expectations, Retirement Savings, and Labor Supply across the Age Distribution," Working Papers wp373, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Andras Simonovits, 2017. "How did Feldstein (1985) undervalue the optimal level of social security benefits?," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1722, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Brooke Helppie-McFall & Amanda Sonnega, 2017. "Characteristics of Second-career Occupations: A Review and Synthesis," Working Papers wp375, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Ludger Schuknecht & Holger Zemanek, 2018. "Social Dominance," Working Papers REM 2018/30, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Jean-Pierre Aubry & Caroline V. Crawford, 2018. "The New Hampshire Retirement System: A Look Backward and Forward," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2018-01, Center for Retirement Research.
- Grevenbrock, Nils & Groneck, Max & Ludwig, Alexander & Zimper, Alexander, 2018. "Cognition, optimism and the formation of age-dependent survival beliefs," SAFE Working Paper Series 200, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Caroline V. Crawford, 2017. "Multiemployer Pension Plans: Current Status and Future Trends," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2017-01, Center for Retirement Research.
- Gal Wettstein, 2018. "How Do Prescription Drugs Affect the Use of Other Health Services?," Issues in Brief ib2018-3, Center for Retirement Research.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Henrik Schwabe, 2018. "Internet Use and the U-shaped relationship between Age and Well-being," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20180215, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Yvan Guillemette & Andrea De Mauro & David Turner, 2018. "Saving, investment, capital stock and current account projections in long-term scenarios," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1461, OECD Publishing.