Report NEP-AGE-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Gries & Stefan Jungblut & Tim Krieger & Henning Meyer, 2016. "Economic Retirement Age and Lifelong Learning - a theoretical model with heterogeneous labor, biased technical change and international sourcing," CESifo Working Paper Series 6257, CESifo Group Munich.
- Katherine Niland & Mary Kay Fox & Elizabeth Gearan, "undated". "Nutritional Quality of Congregate and Home-Delivered Meals Offered in the Title III-C Nutrition Services Program: An Examination Utilizing the Healthy Eating Index Tool," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c4f761566eb14d6a95f9166b8, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Birgit Leimer, 2017. "No “Honeymoon Phase” Whose health benefits from retirement and when," Working Papers 1718, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Chiara Canta & Helmuth Cremer & Firouz Gahvari, 2016. "Maybe "Honor Thy Father and Thy Mother": Uncertain Family Aid and the Design of Social Long Term Care Insurance," CESifo Working Paper Series 6290, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luis F. Lopez-Calva & Nora Lustig & Mikhail Matytsin & Daria Popova, 2017. "Who Benefits from Fiscal Redistribution in the Russian Federation?," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 39, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Pietro F. Peretto & Simone Valente, 2017. "Wealth creation, wealth dilution and population dynamics," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-04, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Niimi, Yoko & Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2017. "The Impact of Intergenerational Transfers on Household Wealth Inequality in Japan and the United States," ADBI Working Papers 655, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Peter H. Lindert, 2017. "The Rise and Future of Progressive Redistribution," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 73, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Rory O’Farrell, 2017. "Raising living standards and supporting investment by boosting skills in Slovenia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1432, OECD Publishing.