Report NEP-AGE-2017-10-29This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakub Sawulski, 2017. "Is Poland a welfare state?," IBS Policy Papers 02/2017, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Borella, Margherita & De Nardi, Mariacristina & Yang, Fang, 2017. "Marriage-related policies in an estimated life-cycle model of households' labor supply and savings for two cohorts," CEPR Discussion Papers 12390, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Böhm, Sebastian & Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger, 2017. "The Future of Human Health, Longevity, and Health Costs," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168288, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Minchung Hsu & Gary Hansen & Elena Capatina, 2017. "Reforming Medicaid Long Term Care Insurance," 2017 Meeting Papers 854, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wollan, Barb & Sternweis, Laura, 2016. "Retirement resources for every age," ISU General Staff Papers 201603301447021435, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jäger, Philipp, 2017. "Bismarck in the bedroom? Pension reform and fertility: Evidence 1870-2010," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168078, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel & HÃ¤rtl, Klaus & Leite, Duarte Nuno, 2017. "Earnings test, non-actuarial adjustments and flexible retirement," MEA discussion paper series 201706, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- I. Koetsier & J.A. Bikker, 2017. "Herding behaviour of Dutch pension funds in sovereign bond investments," Working Papers 17-15, Utrecht School of Economics.