Report NEP-AGE-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stichnoth, Holger & Dolls, Mathias & Dörrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas, 2017. "Do savings increase in response to salient information about retirement and expected pensions?," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168099, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Alexia & Sanchez Romero, Miguel, 2017. "Redistributive effects of the US pension system among individuals with different life expectancy," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168181, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Abeliansky, Ana Lucia & Strulik, Holger, 2017. "Hungry children age faster," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 322, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Anqi Chen & Alicia H. Munnell & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher, 2017. "What's Happening to U.S. Mortality Rates?," Issues in Brief ib2017-17, Center for Retirement Research.
- Michele Belloni & Agar Brugiavini & Raluca E. Buia & Ludovico Carrino & Danilo Cavapozzi & Cristina E. Orso & Giacomo Pasini, 2017. "What do we learn about redistribution effects of pension systems from internationally comparable measures of Social Security Wealth?," Working Papers 2017:14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Stefano Neri & Giuseppe Ferrero & Marco Gross, 2017. "On secular stagnation and low interest rates: demography matters," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1137, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Adrián Palacios & Vicente Pinilla & Luis Antonio Sáez, 2017. "La despoblación en Aragón, 2000-2016: tendencias, datos y reflexiones para el diseño de políticas," Documentos de Trabajo dt2017-06, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Randall S. Jones & Kohei Fukawa, 2017. "Ensuring Fiscal Sustainability in Japan in the Context of a Shrinking and Ageing Population," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1413, OECD Publishing.