Report NEP-AGE-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sierž Naurodski, 2017. "Pension reform in Belarus in the shadow of Social Europe: vulnerability issues of people aged 50+ and points for improvement," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0485, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Boon, Ling-Ni, 2017. "Stakeholders in pension finance," Other publications TiSEM c1bd136e-95e4-42a1-bdb4-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Joan Costa Font & Richard Frank & Katherine Swartz, 2017. "Access to Long-Term Care After a Wealth Shock: Evidence from the Housing Bubble and Burst," NBER Working Papers 23781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hollingsworth, Bruce & Ohinata, Asako & Picchio, Matteo & Walker, Ian, 2017. "Labour supply and informal care supply: The impacts of financial support for long-term elderly care," GLO Discussion Paper Series 118, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- John Laitner & Dan Silverman, 2017. "Adjusting the Payroll Tax to Promote Longer Careers," Working Papers wp363, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2017. "Mortality and Morbidity in the 21st Century," Working Papers 2017-spring, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Adam Szulc, 2017. "Weighting Sub-Populations in Longevity Inequality Research: A Practical Approach," Working Papers 2017-029, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Canta, Chiara & Cremer, Helmuth, 2017. "Long-term care policy with nonlinear strategic bequests," TSE Working Papers 17-839, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Yoon, Deok Ryong & Rhee, Dong-Eun, 2017. "The Impact of Population Aging on Financial Market Structures and Policy Implications," World Economy Brief 17-17, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Katarzyna Mirecka & Izabela Styczyñska, 2017. "Social harmonization and labor market performance in Europe," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0487, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jody Beauchamp & Valerie Cheh & Robert Schmitz & Peter Kemper & John Hall, "undated". "The Effect of the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) on Quality," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b15f567862b840d9ac9bac681, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Karakitsios, Alexandros & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2017. "Inequality and poverty in Greece: Changes in times of crisis," GLO Discussion Paper Series 119, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Nabila Benmostefa, 2016. "La transmission inter-générations des connaissances au sein des communautés de pratique," Post-Print hal-01402124, HAL.