Report NEP-AGE-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aurora Angeli & Marco Novelli, 2017. "Transitions in Late-Life Living Arrangements and Socio-economic Conditions of the Elderly in Egypt, Jordan and Tunisia," Working Papers 1083, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 2017.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kerwin K. Charles & Courtney C. Coile & William Gale & Dana Goldman & Ronald Lee & Charles M. Lucas & Peter R. Orszag & Louise M. Sheiner & Bryan Tysinger & David N. Weil & Justin W, 2017. "How the Growing Gap in Life Expectancy May Affect Retirement Benefits and Reforms," NBER Working Papers 23329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MOUNA BEN OTHMAN & Mohamed Ali MAROUANI, 2016. "Labor Market Effects of Pension Reform :an overlapping genenrations general equilibrium model applied to Tunisia," EcoMod2016 9294, EcoMod.
- SCHOKKAERT Erik & DEVOLDER Pierre & HINDRIKS Jean & VANDENBROUCKE Frank, 2017. "Towards an equitable and sustainable points system," CORE Discussion Papers 2017006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wenliang Hou & Alicia H. Munnell & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher & Yinji Li, 2017. "Why Are U.S. Households Claiming Social Security Later?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2017-3, Center for Retirement Research.
- Jean Hindriks & Pierre Devolder & Erik Schokkaert & Frank Vandenbroucke, 2017. "Réforme des pensions légales : le système de pension à points," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017130, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- HSU Minchung & YAMADA Tomoaki, 2017. "Population Aging, Health Care, and Fiscal Policy Reform: The challenges for Japan," Discussion papers 17038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Maurer, Raimond & Mitchell, Olivia S., 2016. "Older people's willingness to delay social security claiming," SAFE Working Paper Series 170, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Simonovits Andras, 2017. "Jumping the welfare gap in designing public transfers," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1707, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gosse A.G. Alserda & J.A. Bikker & Fieke (S.G.) van der Lecq, 2017. "X-efficiency and economies of scale in pension fund administration and investment," Working Papers 17-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Farrell, James & Shoag, Daniel, 2016. "Risky Choices: Simulating Public Pension Funding Stress with Realistic Shocks," Working Paper Series rwp16-053, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Dirk Broeders & Kristy Jansen & Bas Werker, 2017. "Pension fund's illiquid assets allocation under liquidity and capital constraints," DNB Working Papers 555, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Giovanni Gallo & Costanza Torricelli & Arthur van Soest, 2017. "Individual Heterogeneity and Pension Choices: How to Communicate an Effective Message?," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 17104, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- John A. Bishop & Jonathan Lee & Lester A. Zeager, 2017. "Improving the Supplemental Poverty Measure: Two proposals," Working Papers 429, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Garth Heutel & Nolan H. Miller & David Molitor, 2017. "Adaptation and the Mortality Effects of Temperature Across U.S. Climate Regions," NBER Working Papers 23271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flavia Dantas & L. Randall Wray, 2017. "Falling Labor Force Participation: Demographics or Lack of Jobs?," Economics One-Pager Archive op_53, Levy Economics Institute.
- Christian Dreger, 2017. "Long Term Growth Perspectives in Japan and the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1661, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Iacono, Roberto, 2017. "The Nordic model of economic development: Shocks, reforms and future prospects," IPE Working Papers 87/2017, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).