Report NEP-AGE-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Pla-Porcel & Manuel Ventura-Marco & Carlos Vidal-Meliá, 2017. "How do unisex life care annuities embedded in a pay-as-you-go retirement system affect gender redistribution?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-11, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Sanchez-Romero, Miguel & Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Alexia, 2017. "Redistributive effects of the US pension system among individuals with different life expectancy," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 03/2017, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Johannes Geyer & Clara Welteke, 2017. "Closing Routes to Retirement: How Do People Respond?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1653, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lara Tavares & Francesca Zantomio, 2017. "Inequity in healthcare use among older people after 2008: The case of Southern European Countries," Working Papers 2017:03, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Steven A. Sass, 2017. "Is Home Equity an Underutilized Retirement Asset?," Issues in Brief ib2017-6, Center for Retirement Research.
- Takuya Matsuyama & Tomomi Miyazaki, 2017. "The Effects of Immigration on Social Expenditure in Host Countries," Discussion Papers 1708, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Mouna Ben Othman & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2016. "Labor market effects of Pension Reform : an overlapping generations general equilibrium model applied to Tunisia," Working Papers 20160001, UMR Développement et Sociétés, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Institut de Recherche pour le Développement.
- Ben Braham Mehdi & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2016. "Pension Systems Contribution Determinants: a Cross Sectional Analysis on Tunisia," Working Papers 20160004, UMR Développement et Sociétés, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Institut de Recherche pour le Développement.
- Jody Schimmel Hyde & April Yanyuan Wu, "undated". "The Financial Vulnerability of Former Disability Beneficiaries in Retirement," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7414e13ae5964acdb3326e14d, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Omoniyi B Alimi & David C Maré & Jacques Poot, 2017. "More pensioners, less income inequality?," Working Papers 17_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.