Report NEP-AGE-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tzu-Ting Yang, 2016. "The Effect of Workplace Pensions on Household Saving: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Taiwan," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 16-A013, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot & Sébastien Ménard & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2016. "Optimal unemployment insurance for older workers," Working Papers hal-01292095, HAL.
- Vanya Horneff & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2016. "Putting the Pension Back in 401(k) Plans: Optimal versus Default Longevity Income Annuities," NBER Working Papers 22717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Olivetti & Dana E. Rotz, 2016. "Changes in Marriage and Divorce as Drivers of Employment and Retirement of Older Women," NBER Working Papers 22738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Lavigne, 2016. "Quelle réforme pour la réversion en France ?," Working Papers halshs-01316615, HAL.
- Anna Batyra & David de la Croix & Olivier Pierrard & Henri Sneessens, 2016. "Structural changes in the labor market and the rise of early retirement in Europe," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-13, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Yukihiro Nishimura & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2015. "Education Choices, Longevity and Optimal Policy in a Ben-Porath Economy," Working Papers halshs-01230932, HAL.
- Scheil-Adlung, Xenia., 2015. "Long-term care protection for older persons : a review of coverage deficits in 46 countries," ILO Working Papers 994886493402676, International Labour Organization.
- Habila, Murna, 2015. "Influence of Financial Education on Retirement Security: Evidence from the state of Illinois," MPRA Paper 73988, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jun 2016.
- Racelis, Rachel H. & Salas, J.M. Ian S. & Herrin, Alejandro N. & Abrigo, Michael R.M., 2016. "Economic Gain, Age Structure Transition, and Population Groups in the Philippines," Research Paper Series DP 2016-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Thomas Blanchet & Yves Dubois & Anthony Marino & Muriel Roger, 2016. "Patrimoine privé et retraite en France," Working Papers halshs-01292412, HAL.
- Eve Caroli & Claudio Lucifora & Daria Vigani, 2016. "Is there a Retirement-Health Care utilization puzzle? Evidence from SHARE data in Europe," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def049, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2016. "Age Gap in Voter Turnout and Size of Government Debt," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-24, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Claus Thustrup Kreiner & Søren Leth-Petersen & Peer Ebbesen Skov, 2016. "Pension Saving Responses to Anticipated Tax Changes: Evidence from Monthly Pension Contribution Records," Working Papers 2016-06, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Esa Eslami, "undated". "Characteristics of Elderly Individuals Participating in and Eligible for SNAP (Issue Brief)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6305be67a4f34f559359ecc63, Mathematica Policy Research.
- John Ameriks & Joseph Briggs & Andrew Caplin & Matthew D. Shapiro & Christopher Tonetti, 2016. "The Long-Term-Care Insurance Puzzle: Modeling and Measurement," NBER Working Papers 22726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.