Report NEP-AGE-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heshmati, Almas, 2016. "The Economics of Healthy Ageing in China," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 432, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tim Vlandas, 2016. "The impact of the elderly on inflation rates in developed countries," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 107, European Institute, LSE.
- Blundell, Richard William & Crawford, Rowena & French, Eric Baird & Tetlow, Gemma, 2016. "Comparing Retirement Wealth Trajectories on Both Sides of the Pond," CEPR Discussion Papers 11219, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Paccagnella, 2016. "Age, Ageing and Skills: Results from the Survey of Adult Skills," OECD Education Working Papers 132, OECD Publishing.
- Hippolyte dâ€™Albis & Carole Bonnet & Julien Navaux, 2016. "When in life is income higher than consumption? Changes in France over 30 years," Population et Sociétés 529, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Bharat Diwakar & Gilad Sorek, 2016. "Life-Cycle Saving, Bequests, and the Role of Population in R&D-based Growth," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2016-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Vojtech Korbelius & Michal Paulus & Tomas Troch, 2016. "Life Expectancy and its Determinants in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2016/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2016.