Report NEP-AGE-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anek Belbase & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher & Christopher M. Gillis, 2016. "How Do Job Skills That Decline With Age Affect White-Collar Workers?," Issues in Brief ib2016-6, Center for Retirement Research.
- Erkan KAVAS, 2016. "Spiritual Support During The Active Aging," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3506079, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Claude Giorno & Jacques Adda, 2016. "Improving the pension system and the welfare of retirees in Israel," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1288, OECD Publishing.
- Aline Moraes Guerra & Bernardo Lanza Queiroz, 2016. "Os possíveis incentivos financeiros à aposentadoria da regra 85/95 progressiva," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 533, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Tilak Abeysinghe, "undated". "Old-age dependency: Is it really increasing in aging populations?," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 1601, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Elena Gentili & Giuliano Masiero & Fabrizio Mazzonna, 2016. "The Role of Culture in Long-term Care," IdEP Economic Papers 1605, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Claudiu Barbu, 2016. "Factors influencing Pension Privatization in former communist countries in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3505983, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Frédéric Gannon & Gilles Le Garrec & Vincent Touze, 2016. "Aging, international capital flows and long run convergence," Sciences Po publications 2016-09, Sciences Po.
- Alessandro Cigno & Mizuki Komura & Annalisa Luporini, 2016. "Self-Enforcing Family Rules, Marriage and the (non)Neutrality of Public Intervention," Working Papers - Economics wp2016_04.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Rudy Douven & Pieter Bakx & Frederik T. Schut, 2016. "Does independent needs assessment limit supply-side moral hazard in long-term care?," CPB Discussion Paper 327, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Atsuko Tanaka, "undated". "Who bears the cost of workers' health-related presenteeism and absenteeism," Working Papers 2016-31, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 10 May 2016.
- Anek Belbase & Alicia H. Munnell & Nari Rhee & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher, 2016. "State Savings Initiatives: Lessons from California and Connecticut," Issues in Brief ib2016-5, Center for Retirement Research.
- Thomas Url & Rob J. Hyndman & Alexander Dokumentov, 2016. "Long-term Forecasts of Age-specific Labour Market Participation Rates with Functional Data Models," WIFO Working Papers 510, WIFO.
- Carlo Maccheroni, 2016. "The Actuarial Aging of Italian Veterans of World War I Born 1889-1901 and a Comparison to the Cohorts Born During the Years Immediately Following," Working papers 036, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Leonardo Villar & David Forero & Alejandro Becerra, 2015. "Colombia: Una mirada desde la visión multipilar," Informes de Investigación 014406, Fedesarrollo.
- Emanuele Ciani & Claudio Deiana, 2016. "No Free Lunch, Buddy: Housing Transfers and Informal Care Later in Life," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0134, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Andrew Hood & Robert Joyce, 2015. "Income changes and their determinants over the lifecycle," IFS Working Papers W15/33, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Pieter Bakx & Owen O’Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2016. "Spending on Health Care in the Netherlands: Not going so Dutch," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-024/V, Tinbergen Institute.