Report NEP-AGE-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Borzutsky & Mark Hyde, 2015. "A Just Retirement Future for Chilean Workers: Social Insurance or Private Savings?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 21415, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2015. "A Simulation Analysis of the Longer-Term Effects of Immigration on Per Capita Income in an Aging Population," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-14, McMaster University.
- Marie Louise Leroux & Dario Maldonado & Pierre Pestieau, 2015. "Compliance, Informality and Contributive Pensions," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-52, CIRANO.
- Mullen, Kathleen J. & Staubli, Stefan, 2015. "Disability Benefit Generosity and Labor Force Withdrawal," CEPR Discussion Papers 10987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schünemann, Johannes & Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2015. "Going from bad to worse: Adaptation to poor health, health spending, longevity, and the value of life," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 268, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Beetz, Stephan & Voigt, Alexander & Gasch, Anna-Clara & Rodriguez-Abello, Sarah, 2015. "Ländliche Lebensverhältnisse im Wandel 1952, 1972, 1993, 2012: Volume 4, Soziale Unterstützungsstrukturen im Wandel," Thünen Reports 32,4, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Rossi, Alberto G. & Blake, David & Timmermann, Allan & Tonks, Ian & Wermers, Russ, 2015. "Network centrality and pension fund performance," CFR Working Papers 15-16, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Maarten Lindeboom & Reyn van Ewijk, 2015. "“Babies of the War: The effect of war exposure early in life on mortality throughout life”," Working Papers 1519, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Richard J. Manski & John F. Moeller & Haiyan Chen & Jody Schimmel Hyde & John V. Pepper & Patricia A. St. Clair, 2015. "A Research Note on Transitions in Out-of-Pocket Spending on Dental Services," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 230eee5ffdd847f48db5688b2, Mathematica Policy Research.