Report NEP-AGE-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angus Armstrong & Philip Davis & Monique Ebell, 2015. "An Economic Analysis of Pension Tax Proposals," Discussion Papers 1533, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Johannes Geyer & Peter Haan & Thorben Korfhage, 2015. "Indirect Fiscal Effects of Long-Term Care Insurance," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1520, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pia Hüttl & Karen E. Wilson & Guntram B. Wolff, 2015. "The growing intergenerational divide in Europe," Policy Contributions 10806, Bruegel.
- Armando Barrientos, 2014. "Is There a Role for Social Pensions in Asia?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201502, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gemma Abio Roig & Concepció Patxot Cardoner & Miguel Sánchez-Romero & Guadalupe Souto Nieves, 2015. "The Welfare State and the demographic dividend: A cross-country comparison," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/332, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Johansson, Per & Laun, Lisa & Palme, Marten, 2015. "Health, Work Capacity and Retirement in Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2015:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Helen Levy & Thomas Buchmueller & Sayeh Nikpay, 2015. "The Effect of Health Reform on Retirement," Working Papers wp329, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Jean-Pierre Aubry & Alicia H. Munnell, 2015. "Forensics and the Future of a Connecticut Pension Plan," Issues in Brief ibslp46, Center for Retirement Research.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2015. "The grand divergence: global and European current account surpluses," Working Papers 8808, Bruegel.
- Fabienne Abadie & Wilhelmus Cornelis Graafmans & Francisco Lupianez Villanueva & Cristiano Codagnone, 2015. "Strategic Intelligence Monitor on Personal Health Systems Phase 3 (SIMPHS3) - Cross-case analysis: models of organisation," JRC Working Papers JRC96146, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Max Coveney & Pilar Garcia Gomez & Eddy Van Doorslaer & Tom Van Ourti, 2015. "Health Disparities by Income in Spain before and after the Economic Crisis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-130/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yukihiro Nishimura & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2015. "Education Choices, Longevity and Optimal Policy in a Ben-Porath Economy," PSE Working Papers halshs-01230932, HAL.