Report NEP-AGE-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- KUREISHI Wataru & YIN Ting, 2015. "Decline in Consumption Expenditures after Retirement Using Japanese Micro Data (JSTAR) (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David Boisclair & Jean-Yves Duclos & Steeve Marchand & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2014. "An Economic Analysis of Proposals to Improve Coverage of Longevity Risk," Cahiers de recherche 1406, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Holzmann, Robert, 2015. "Old-Age Financial Protection in Malaysia: Challenges and Options," IZA Policy Papers 96, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arzybaev, Askarbek, 2015. "Pension Insurance Cohesive Testing System," MPRA Paper 61396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas-James Clavet & Jean-Yves Duclos & Bernard Fortin & Steeve Marchand, 2014. "Reforming Old Age Security: Effects and Alternatives," Cahiers de recherche 1410, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Yumi Saita & Chihiro Shimizu & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2014. "Aging and Real Estate Prices: Evidence from Japanese and US Regional Data," Working Papers e068, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Lekniute, Z. & Ponds, E.H.M., 2014. "Reforming US public sector plans : Truths and consequences," Other publications TiSEM 55b5bb2c-2212-4fbf-b701-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher, 2015. "Recruiting and Retaining High-Quality State and Local Workers: Do Pensions Matter?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2015-1, Center for Retirement Research.
- Velarde, Melanie & Herrmann, Roland, 2014. "Time use for consumption and household production of food: is there a retirement-consumption puzzle in Germany?," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182829, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2015. "The German Labor Market for Older Workers in Comparative Perspective," Research Papers in Economics 2015-02, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Yanan Li & Victoria Prowse, 2014. "The Insurance Role of Household Labor Supply for Older Workers," Working Papers wp309, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2014. "Intergenerational Politics, Government Debt, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-23-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Hinrichs, Karl, 2015. "In the wake of the crisis: Pension reforms in eight European countries," Working papers of the ZeS 01/2015, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).