Report NEP-AGE-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ding, Ya, 2014. "Life satisfaction and influencing factors of the elderly population in rural China," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170041, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Joelle Saad-Lessler & Teresa Ghilarducci, 2013. "New Policies for an Older Unemployed Population," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2013-3, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Rachel Ong & Gavin Wood & Siobhan Austen & Therese Jefferson & Marietta E.A. Haffner, 2014. "Housing Equity Withdrawal in Mid-To-Late Life: Patterns and Motivations Amongst Australian Home Owners," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1406, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Martha J. Bailey & Andrew Goodman-Bacon, 2014. "The War on Poverty's Experiment in Public Medicine: Community Health Centers and the Mortality of Older Americans," NBER Working Papers 20653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noël Bonneuil & Raouf Boucekkine, 2014. "Longevity, Age-Structure, and Optimal Schooling," AMSE Working Papers 1449, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Groneck, Max & Ludwig, Alexander & Zimper, Alexander, 2014. "A life-cycle model with ambiguous survival beliefs," SAFE Working Paper Series 73, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Matthew Weinzierl, 2014. "Seesaws and Social Security Bene?fits Indexing," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-039, Harvard Business School.
- Metzger, Christoph, 2014. "Kaufkraftbereinigte Renten in Deutschland: Eine Analyse auf Kreisebene," FZG Discussion Papers 55, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- Alan Gustman & Thomas Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2014. "Distributional Effects of Means Testing Social Security: An Exploratory Analysis," Working Papers wp306, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Dörte Heger, 2014. "Work and Well-Being of Informal Caregivers in Europe," Ruhr Economic Papers 0512, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Masahiro Nozaki & Kenichiro Kashiwase & Ikuo Saito, 2014. "Health Spending in Japan; Macro-Fiscal Implications and Reform Options," IMF Working Papers 14/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Paulo Drummond & Vimal V Thakoor & Shu Yu, 2014. "Africa Rising; Harnessing the Demographic Dividend," IMF Working Papers 14/143, International Monetary Fund.