Report NEP-AGE-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcin Bielecki & Karolina Goraus & Jan Hagemejer & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "The Sooner The Better - The Welfare Effects of the Retirement Age Increase Under Various Pension Schemes," Working Papers 2014-12, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Andrea Ichino & Guido Schwerdt & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Josef Zweimüller, 2014. "Too Old To Work, Too Young To Retire?," Sciences Po publications 27, Sciences Po.
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hetschko, Clemens & Knabe, Andreas & Schöb, Ronnie, 2014. "Looking back in anger? Retirement and unemployment scarring," Discussion Papers 2014/11, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Piper, Alan T., 2014. "Sliding down the U-shape? An investigation of the age-well-being relationship, with a focus on young adults," MPRA Paper 55819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Otterbach, Steffen & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2014. "Job insecurity, employability, and health: An analysis for Germany across generations," FZID Discussion Papers 88-2014, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:8113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore