Report NEP-AGE-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco C. Billari & Vincenzo Galasso, 2014. "Fertility decisions and pension reforms. Evidence from natural experiments in Italy," IdEP Economic Papers 1403, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Jean-Louis Rallu, 2014. "Projections of Ageing Migrant populations in France: 2008-2028," Working Papers 209, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13164 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- April Yanyuan Wu & Matthew S. Rutledge & Jacob Penglase, 2014. "Why Don't Lower-Income Individuals Have Pensions?," Issues in Brief ib2014-8, Center for Retirement Research.
- Philip Hemmings, 2014. "How to Improve Israel's Health-care System," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1114, OECD Publishing.
- Timothy Halliday, 2014. "Unemployment and Mortality: Evidence from the PSID," Working Papers 201413, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Marcelo Abi-Ramia Caetano, 2014. "Economias de Escala e Escopo na Previdência Complementar Fechada Brasileira," Discussion Papers 1954, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wolfgang Stroebe, 2014. "The Graying of Academia Will It Reduce Scientific Productivity?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13208 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catherine SMITH, 2014. "Did the Intergenerational Solidarity Pact increase the employment rate of the elderly in Belgium? A macro-econometric evaluation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014009, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).