Report NEP-AGE-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Bonenkamp & Yvonne Adema & Lex Meijdam, 2013. "Flexible pension take-up in social security," CPB Discussion Paper 254, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- F. J. Fernández-Díaz & C. Patxot & G. Souto, 2013. "DYPES: A Microsimulation model for the Spanish retirement pension system," Working Papers 2013-06, FEDEA.
- Gabriela Flores & Michael Ingenhaag & Jürgen Maurer, 2013. "Healthy, wealthy, wise, and happy? An exploratory analysis of the interplay between aging and subjective well-being in low and middle income countries," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 13.13, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "The effect of firms' partial retirement policies on the labour market outcomes of their employees," CEPR Discussion Papers 9574, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Garnero, Andrea & Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, François, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Workforce Diversity on Productivity, Wages and Profits," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1304, CEPREMAP.