Report NEP-AGE-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Batyra, Anna & de la Croix, David & Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri R., 2013. "Declining bargaining power of workers and the rise of early retirement in Europe," GIAM Working Papers 13-6, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Kaier, Klaus & Müller, Christoph, 2013. "New figures on unfunded public pension entitlements across Europe: Concept, results and applications," FZG Discussion Papers 52, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- López Ulloa, Beatriz Fabiola & Møller, Valerie & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2013. "How does subjective well-being evolve with age? A literature review," FZID Discussion Papers 72-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Nicolas Sirven, 2013. "Une analyse des déterminants socio-économiques de la fragilité des personnes âgées à partir des données de panel et rétrospectives de SHARE," Working Papers DT52bis, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Marios Karabarbounis, 2012. "Heterogeneity in Labor Supply Elasticity and Optimal Taxation," 2012 Meeting Papers 655, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2013. "Do Spanish informal caregivers come to the rescue of dependent people with formal care unmet needs?," Economics Working Papers 1366, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2014.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7741 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shinya Sugawara, 2013. "An Interval Regression Analysis for Tenures of Japanese Elder Care Workers Using Matched Employer-Employee Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-887, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.