Report NEP-AGE-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ted Aranki & Corrado Macchiarelli, 2013. "Employment Duration and Shifts into Retirement in the EU," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 8, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Gopi Shah Goda & Damon Jones & Colleen Flaherty Manchester, 2013. "Retirement Plan Type and Employee Mobility: The Role of Selection and Incentive Effects," NBER Working Papers 18902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julie Agnew & Joshua Hurwitz, 2013. "Financial Education and Choice in State Public Pension Systems," NBER Working Papers 18907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanders Korenman & Dahlia Remler, 2013. "Rethinking Elderly Poverty: Time for a Health Inclusive Poverty Measure?," NBER Working Papers 18900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eva Moreno - Galbis & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2013. "Job Polarization in Aging Economies," THEMA Working Papers 2013-08, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Vincenzo Atella & Valentina Conti, 2013. "The effect of age and time to death on health care expenditures: the Italian experience," CEIS Research Paper 267, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Nov 2013.