Report NEP-AGE-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5661046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas J. Fitzpatrick & Amy B. Monahan, 2012. "Who’s afraid of good governance? State fiscal crises, public pension underfunding, and the resistance to governance reform," Working Paper 1223, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Joaquín Alegre Martín & Llorenç Pou Garcias, 2012. "The Homeownership Rate among the Elderly and the Life Cycle Hypothesis:European Evidence Using Individual and Household Data," DEA Working Papers 49, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Mechelen, N. (Natascha) van & Sarah Marchal, 2012. "GINI DP 55: Struggle for Life: Social Assistance Benefits, 1992-2009," GINI Discussion Papers 55, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Ajantha, Sisira Kumara & Tharaka, Sameera Senanayaka, 2012. "The Employment Status of the Elderly in Sri Lanka: Patterns and Determinants," MPRA Paper 42977, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2012.