Report NEP-AGE-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2012. "The Genesis of the Golden Age - Accounting for the Rise in Health and Leisure," Discussion Papers 12-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Daishin Yasui, 2012. "Adult Longevity and Growth Takeoff," Discussion Papers 1218, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Tim GoedemÃ©, 2012. "Less is More? 20 years of changing minimum income protection for old EuropeÂ’s elderly," Working Papers 1207, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Rupert, Peter & Zanella, Giulio, 2012. "Revisiting wage, earnings, and hours profiles," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt61f2f1hv, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- alain Jousten & Sergio Perelman & Fabio Sigismondi & Ekaterina Tarantchenko, 2012. "Accrued Pension Rights in Belgium: Micro-Simulation of Reforms," CREPP Working Papers 1204, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Davoine, Thomas, 2012. "Time constraints, saving and old age," Economics Working Paper Series 1221, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.