Report NEP-AGE-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:27377 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:5910 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Cappelletti & Giovanni Guazzarotti, 2010. "Retirement savings in the Survey on Household Income and Wealth," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 77, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Torben M. Andersen & Marias H. Gestsson, 2010. "Longevity, Growth and Intergenerational Equity - The Deterministic Case," Economics wp52, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:6010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk Broeders & An Chen, 2010. "Pension benefit security: a comparison of solvency requirements, a pension guarantee fund and sponsor support," DNB Working Papers 268, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4425924 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:5810 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2010. "Will 2000-era retirees experience the worst retirement outcomes in U.S. history? A progress report after 10 years," MPRA Paper 27107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:6110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Pfarr & Udo Schneider, 2010. "Angebotsinduzierung und Mitnahmeeffekt im Rahmen der Riester-Rente: eine empirische Analyse," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 341, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Larry E. Jones & Alice Schoonbroodt, 2010. "Baby Busts and Baby Booms: The Fertility Response to Shocks in Dynastic Models," NBER Working Papers 16596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore