Report NEP-AGE-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bonsang Eric & Adam StÃ©phane & Perelman Sergio, 2010. "Does Retirement Affect Cognitive Functioning?," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Axel H. Boersch-Supan & Alexander Ludwig, 2010. "Old Europe ages: Reforms and Reform Backlashes," NBER Working Papers 15744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua R. Goldstein & Thomas Cassidy, 2010. "How slowing senescence changes life expectancy," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-006, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandre Laurin & Finn Poschmann, 2010. "Saver's Choice: Comparing the Marginal Effective Tax Burdens on RRSPs and TFSAs," e-briefs 91, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Emmanuel Saez & Manos Matsaganis & Panos Tsakloglou, 2010. "Earnings Determination and Taxes: Evidence from a Cohort Based Payroll Tax Reform in Greece," NBER Working Papers 15745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.