Report NEP-AGE-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2009. "A New Anatomy of the Retirement Process in Japan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 458, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Louise Sheiner, 2009. "Intergenerational aspects of health care," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jacob A. Bikker & Dirk W.G.A. Broeders & David A. Hollanders & Eduard H.M. Ponds, 2009. "Pension funds' asset allocation and participant age: a test of the life-cycle model," DNB Working Papers 223, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hilke Brockmann, 2009. "Why Are Middle-Aged People so Depressed?: Evidence from West Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 233, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Oshio, Takashi & Yasuoka, Masaya, 2009. "Sustainability of social security in a model of endogenous fertility," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 450, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.