Report NEP-AGE-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raquel Vegas & Isabel Argimón & Marta Botella & Clara I. González, 2009. "Retirement behaviour and retirement incentives in Spain," Working Papers 0913, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Renata Bottazzi & Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2009. "The Portfolio Effect of Pension Reforms," Working Papers 2009_17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Bonin, Holger, 2009. "15 years of pension reform in Germany: old successes and new threats," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Göbel, Christian & Zwick, Thomas, 2009. "Age and productivity: evidence from linked employer employee data," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-020, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fabrizio Castellucci & Mario Padula & Giovanni Pica, 2009. "The age-productivity gradient: evidence from a sample of F1 drivers," Working Papers 2009_16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg & Christian Jaag, 2009. "Aging and the Financing of Social Security in Switzerland," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-26, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.