Report NEP-AGE-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fanny A. Kluge, 2009. "Transfers, consumption and income over the lifecycle in Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-014, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Peter Haan & Victoria Prowse, 2009. "A Structural Approach to Estimating the Effect of Taxation on the Labor Market Dynamics of Older Workers," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 185, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manoj K Pandey, 2009. "Labor Force Participation among Indian Elderly: Does Health Matter?," Working Papers id:1987, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15436 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dkn:econwp:eco_2009_3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pandey, Manoj K., 2008. "Ageing, marital status and its health implications: evidences from India," MPRA Paper 15370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Piscoya & Bernardo L. Queiroz, 2009. "What do we know about adult mortality and data quality in Peru? Mortality coverage levels and trends from recent decades," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td351, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.