Report NEP-AGE-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adeline Delavande & Susann Rohwedder, 2008. "Differential Mortality in Europe and the U.S. Estimates Based on Subjective Probabilities of Survival," Working Papers 613, RAND Corporation.
- Barbara Ferrari & Luigi Mittone & Marco Tecilla, 2008. "Retirement Systems, Demography, Happiness and Welfare Redistribution," CEEL Working Papers 0808, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Chia Ngee Choon & Shawna Lim Shi en & Angelique Chan, 2008. "Feminization of Ageing and Long Term Care Financing in Singapore," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0806, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Muhammad Rahman, 2008. "Demographic Uncertainty and Welfare in a Life-Cycle Model Under Alternative Public Pension Systems," Caepr Working Papers 2008-024, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2008. "Forecasting the Cost of U.S. Health Care in 2040," NBER Working Papers 14361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christina Benita Wilke, 2008. "On the feasibility of notional defined contribution systems: The German case," MEA discussion paper series 08165, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Erik Meijer & Arie Kapteyn & Tatiana Andreyeva, 2008. "Health Indexes and Retirement Modeling in International Comparisons," Working Papers 614, RAND Corporation.