Report NEP-AGE-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael D. Giandrea & Kevin E. Cahill & Joseph F. Quinn, 2008. "Self-Employment Transitions among Older American Workers with Career Jobs," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 684, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hans Bloemen, 2008. "Private Wealth and Job Exit at Older Age: a Random Effects Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-025/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alexander W. Hoffmaister & Jaime Guajardo & Mario CatalÃ¡n, 2008. "Global Aging and Declining World Interest Rates: Macroeconomic Insurance Through Pension Reform in Cyprus," IMF Working Papers 08/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Neil S. Wenger, 2008. "Do We Want to Measure the Quality of Care for Vulnerable Older People? The ACOVE Approach. Syracuse Seminar on Aging," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 38, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- F. Portrait & R. Alessie & D. Deeg, 2008. "Do early life and contemporaneous macro-conditions explain health at older ages? An application to functional limitations of Dutch older individuals," Working Papers 08-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Michele Belloni & Rob Alessie, 2008. "The Importance of Financial Incentives on Retirement Choices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-052/3, Tinbergen Institute.